- According to Statista, Revenue in the Online Food Delivery segment is projected to reach US$339,257m.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2022-2026) of 8.29%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$466,472m by 2026.
- In the Online Food Delivery segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 2,655.9m by 2026.
Why do Consumers Prefer on-demand delivery Apps?
Speed plays an outstanding role in the increasing use of on-demand services by providing the thrill needed to require subsequent steps as early as possible. Just press that ‘Order Now’ button and be ready at your doorstep to receive your parcel or services.
The foremost reason for the on-demand delivery app’s success is that they are freely available to the general population. Yes, it is available to anyone who owns a device with an internet connection. The user can take a glance at various options available to them alongside the worth and reviews of an equivalent.
On-demand delivery apps offer a user-friendly experience avoiding all complexness. A person with little knowledge also can use the apps thanks to the user-friendly interface. Just a couple of clicks, and it’s done.
Why leave one’s comfort zone when a comparable outcome can often be obtained with only a click, all from the comfort of one’s own home? Are you sure you won’t? This is precisely what on-demand delivery apps accomplish. They give the consumer the convenience of being at home, avoiding all sorts of hassles such as traveling to a specific location to receive what they want.
Offers that are too good to pass up! This is why consumers find on-demand delivery apps to be particularly cost-effective. These applications are popular because of offers, including first-order discounts, loyalty coupons for using apps repeatedly, and membership advantages.
See how they benefit the businesses
1. Helps you Reach a Wider AudienceOn-demand apps help you reach a broader target audience to expand your customer base and serve your customers better. An important point here is that on-demand apps primarily focus on the young audience, who are more likely to use apps to get everything they have. Younger audiences are more hospitable to new ideas, and you’ll reach them easily with the assistance of on-demand apps.
2. You Get a Competitive Edge Over your CompetitorsUsing on-demand apps you’ll quickly scale consistent with the requirements and needs of the purchasers. Customers, also as their demands, change and therefore the reason for the recognition of on-demand apps is that they’re easily and quickly scalable consistent with the preferences of the purchasers. They can be modified as per the changing market situations, customized to access new products and services, and gain a competitive advantage over your competitors who haven’t yet invested in such apps.
3. Provides You Valuable Data of your CustomersWith apps, you get to understand your customers as you get data like email, contact number, address, their taste and preferences, and so on. Such data can be of great help to you as used for a variety of purposes:
- You can plan your business strategies after analyzing the info.
- You can offer customized products or services to your customers as you know their tastes and preferences.
- To market your product, you can do email marketing
- You can inform customers about any upcoming sales and offers.
- You can communicate with them and build a strong bond with them to strengthen your customer relations.
4. Help in Acquiring InvestorsMany start-up businesses need investors’ support for their business growth and expansion. These businesses expand and grow and supply excellent returns to their inventors. Although to draw in the investors and gain their trust, it’s to possess apps that will drive within the business.
5. Helps you Make the Most of Business ProspectsOn-demand service apps open the way to reaching a lot of great opportunities for the expansion of your business. With the help of apps, you can provide your target customers with customized services and become the niche market leader. These apps make it possible for you to deliver specific products to the doorstep of your customers and ensure that they are content with the products and services you have offered to them. In short, using apps you’ll make your services more customer-centric.
6. Helps in Getting FeedbackOn-demand delivery apps have built-in feedback systems that help providers determine the gaps where they’re lacking and improve their services accordingly to serve their customers in a much better way and provide them with a good customer experience.
7. Helps Your Business Reach Specified ROIAs we all know, we live in a digital world and users are spending longer on mobile applications thanon the mobile web. The number of mobile users is additionally increasing at a rapid rate. This is a chance for businesses to take a position in mobile apps and formulate an honest business plan and strategy. If you’re within the business of Restaurant food business, pick-up, and delivery, grocery selling business, etc. having an on-demand app is the best solution for your investment within the business. You can reach the required return on investment for your business if you hire a mobile app development company and build an app for your business. An app will assist you in minimizing the problems faced by employees and allow you to specialize in growing productivity.
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES NEED AN ON-DEMAND APP?Because on-demand goods and services are so popular, the concept can benefit a wide range of enterprises. On-demand mobile app development makes sense for the following services.
1.RestaurantWho doesn’t like to eat delicious restaurant food? And it’s even better when you can get it without having to step out of your home! Perfect, right? Food is one of the most appealing categories for on-demand delivery apps because the demand for food will never end. Food delivery apps like UberEats, Swiggy, Zomato, and others have already revolutionized the food delivery industry with their incredible services. Because of the importance of food in our daily lives and the convenience it provides, food delivery is a business with endless possibilities. Since the food industry is diverse, food delivery app development has excellent scope if you can provide unique features and high-quality service.
2.GroceryLike food, grocery stores play an important role in people’s daily lives. Since the pandemic Grocery app development has boomed, as people couldn’t go out due to lockdown, they leaned on grocery delivery to meet their needs. Grocery delivery services are exploring all possibilities from fruits and vegetables to basics, dairy products, meat, and fish. E-commerce giants like Amazon, Flipkart, and others have entered the grocery delivery business, recognizing the size of the market. Dunzo, Bigbasket, Grofers, and other grocery delivery apps are among the most popular.
3.Home ServicesPeople used to struggle to find reliable home servicesInspired by this market demand, several mobile app development services developed on-demand apps that provided home services. These apps offered a solution for home cleaning, plumbing services, electrical services, home maintenance, etc. The popularity of home service applications stems from the quickness of these services and reliability. UrbanClap, HouseJoy, and Timesaverz are popular home service apps.
4.PharmacyMedicine delivery and healthcare applications are becoming more widely available, allowing people to receive professional healthcare services at home. This service has benefited many, especially the older people who get the professional healthcare service at their homes and don’t have to travel to the hospitals. NetMeds, 1MG are some of the most popular apps.
5.Laundry ServicesOrdering goods and services online is quite common these days. Since there is such a high demand for online services, the number of apps offering on-demand services is growing rapidly. Accordingly, laundry apps are gaining popularity, When the majority of millennials don’t want to spend their time on menial domestic work like laundry, even their own.It’s worth developing an on-demand laundry app like Rinse and Tide cleaners, that can help you retain existing customers, attract new ones, and considerably increase your revenue.
6.Taxi ServicesOn-demand taxi service isn’t new. The popularity of cab rental services is known to everyone.There is no better name than Uber, Olay, if we have to mention it. No one wants to be left behind in this fast opportunistic world, even in mere seconds. With such apps, users can book a taxi right off the bat. They need to specify their destination and wait for a driver to pick them up
Ready to Develop Next On-Demand Application for Your Business?The on-demand economy will continue to grow. What’s more, the COVID-19 pandemic has shown us that on-demand services have proven to be the sole opportunity to weather the lockdown and global crisis for several sorts of businesses. Now is an honest time for on-demand mobile app development, as this solution follows the present economic trends and meets the expectations of recent users.
Have An Idea?Let’s Discuss
So, if you have any simple or new application ideas in mind, you can check them out with us. Whether you have Android or iPhone app ideas for your business, we will help you to find great ideas that haven’t been made.
Tigabits technologies LLP is a web and mobile app development firm with extensive experience creating on-demand solutions for different industries. Our proven practices and insights assist you in developing such an application for your business. You are encouraged to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you in learning more about the possibility of your business ideas.